Cape Canaveral Public Library
The Cape Canaveral Public Library has fully-equipped internet accessible computers available for public use at no charge for library card holders. A guest pass may be purchased for $1. A specially-equipped ADA accessible computer is also available. The library also has free wireless internet access. Click here
to learn more about internet use and wi-fi at Brevard county libraries.
Meeting and Study Rooms
The following meeting rooms are available for public use. To reserve a meeting room at Cape Canaveral Public Library, call 321-868-1101.
- Meeting Room
- Maximum capacity of 125 people
- TV, DVD player, VCR, tables, chairs, movie screen, kitchen with sink, wireless internet
- Conference Room
- Maximum capacity of 6 people
- Tables, chairs, wireless internet
- Study Room
- Maximum capacity of 2 people
- Available on a first come, first served basis