This 4.58-acre community river park (formerly known as Pineda Landing) is on the shoreline of the Indian River just north of the Pineda Causeway. It features a boat ramp, a non-motorized boat launch area, shoreline fishing and the POW/MIA Community Center (a small community building with meeting room). Parking accommodates 32 paved car, 36 grass boat trailer spaces.
- Boat Launch (non-motorized)
- Boat Ramps (2 lane, lighted)
- Fishing (shoreline)
Parking, Boat Trailer Parking, Boat Ramp
Do's & Don’ts:
- Service animals only or dogs on short leash and only when leading dog between vehicle and boat.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.