FALL OPEN SWIM HOURS
Monday thru Friday - 11 AM to 4 PM
Saturday - 12 PM to 5 PM
LAP SWIMMING HOURS
Tuesday & Thursday - 7 PM to 9 PM
Saturday - 8 AM to 12 PM
Lanes will close at 3:45 PM on Tuesdays & Thursdays and on Swim Meet Days
Lap swimmers are welcome during open swim hours as well
Please Note - Our Sliding Board is Currently Closed for Repairs
We Apologize for Any Inconvenience
Located at the Brevard Community College Palm Bay Campus, pool features include zero depth entry, water play toys, large slide, teaching area, eight 25-yard lap lanes, and a diving well with two 1-meter diving boards. Aquatic Center programs are conducted by Parks and Recreation Department staff.
Activities at the Palm Bay Aquatic Center include open swim time, family swim time, swim lessons, exercise classes, lifeguard training, scuba training, rentals, birthday parties, and special events. For more information about activities, classes, and upcoming events please call (321) 952-2232.
Parking, Restrooms, Zero Depth Entry Swimming Pool (Wheelchair Accessible) Dos & Don’ts:
- Must be at least 12 years old or accompanied by adult.
- Children 5 yrs or less must be accompanied in water by an adult.
- Regardless of age, children in life jackets must be accompanied in water by an adult.
- Requirement of 42" ht. and 70 lb. minimum for slide.
- Service animals only.
- Other restrictions as posted.