This 134-acre community park features nine multipurpose fields (three lighted), four lighted baseball fields, three softball fields (two lighted), one tee ball field, two lighted basketball courts, four concession buildings, three playgrounds, two large pavilions, three family pavilions, pedways, boardwalks, nature preserve areas, a fishing pier, two restroom buildings, a maintenance building, and an 18,000-square-foot community center.
The community center was built to hurricane standards to be used as a special needs shelter and provides a gymnasium, banquet kitchen with serving counter, a large multi-use/banquet room with divider, three meeting/multi-use rooms, and two sets of restrooms (one set with showers).
- Community Center
- Large multi-use/banquet room with divider
- 3 small meeting/multi-use rooms
- 2 Large Pavilions (seat 120 each)
- 3 Family Pavilions (seat 20 each)
- Field Use
Parking, Pedways, Restrooms, Pavilions, Playgrounds, Community Center Dos & Don’ts:
- Service animals only.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.