This shaded 25.96-acre community river park is along the shore of Lake Washington which accesses the St. Johns River. The park has ramps for power boats and a launch area for airboats. Fishing is popular from the lake and fishing pier. Parking is available for cars and trailers. Other facilities include restrooms, a large pavilion, picnic shelters, and a playground connected by a paved walkway.
- Fishing (2 shoreline designated areas)
- Large Pavilion (seats 162)
- 3 Family Picnic Shelters (seat 17 each)
Listed in State of Florida Great Florida Birding Trail—Waders, Eagle, Purple Gallinule, Marsh and Sedge Wrens, Limpkin, Snail Kite, Sparrow; Bobolink (during migration)
Parking, Restrooms, Pavilions
Do's & Don’ts:
- Service animals only or dogs on short leash and only when leading dog between vehicle and boat.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.