This urban district river park is situated on both sides of SR-402 at the A. Max Brewer Causeway from the east end of the draw bridge to the security gates for Kennedy Space Center. The 36.6-acre park provides convenient access to the Indian River for fishing, water sports, sunbathing and shuttle viewing. Recreational amenities include picnic shelters, restrooms, boardwalk, fishing pier, and boat ramps with paved parking for 46 cars and 47 boat trailer spaces. Unpaved parking for the river shoreline accommodates 100 vehicles.
- Boat Ramps (6-lane, lighted)
- Beach Access (windsurfing, sailing, jet-skiing, water skiing, canoeing, boating)
- Fishing (100 ft fishing pier, shore line)
- Swimming (shore line, unguarded)
- Shuttle Viewing
- Family Picnic Shelters (each seats 10)
Dolphin, Manatee; Listed in State of Florida Great Florida Birding Trail—Migratory Ducks, Shorebirds, Common Loons and Grebes, Terns, Black Skimmers (fall & winter); Gulls, Ruddy Turnstones, Terns, Waders
Parking, Boat Trailer Parking, Restrooms in Developed Area, Drinking Fountain, Boardwalk, Fishing Deck, Boat Ramps
Do's & Don’ts:
- Service animals only or dogs on short leash and only when leading dog between vehicle and boat.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.