On the shore of the Indian River Lagoon, this 26.45-acre campground is a shaded and quiet hammock of pines, palms and foliage providing habitat to squirrels and birds. The shoreline offers a fishing pier, 2 benches, and a perfect view of Kennedy Space Center rocket launches. Campers have access to a recreation hall with a small swimming pool, fire ring, mid-sized pavilion, grills, 2 shuffleboard courts, and horseshoe pits.
A tranquil environment with easy access to urban amenities—a perfect launch pad to area attractions such as The Enchanted Forest, Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, Canaveral National Seashore, and Kennedy Space Center.
Site Feature Map
- 166 RV sites with water, electric and sewer
- 20 campsites with water and electric
- Non-profit Group tent camping area
- Fishing (shoreline and 197 ft pier)
- Gameroom (pool, shuffleboard, table games)
- Hot showers and laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi in Reception Center
- Rustic 0.2 mile walking trail
- Swimming pool for campers
Campground Reservations: Online at https://registration.brevardcounty.us, or call (321) 264-5083, for reservations longer than 29 days.
Watchable Wildlife: Osprey, Pelican, Shorebirds, Squirrel, Dolphin
ADA Access: Parking, Restrooms, Pavilion, Shoreline
Dos & Don’ts:
- Service animals allowed, or dogs allowed on short leash for camping patrons only, but prohibited around picnic areas.
- Other restrictions as posted and/or in camper literature.