A popular regional park in North Brevard, this 31.57-acre scenic getaway is ideal for large community events. A paved road loops through the many palm and ornamental trees. Facilities include family picnic shelters, grills, sand volleyball court, a fishing dock and a boat ramp (with access to South Lake from Fox Lake, and numerous channels to explore by canoe/kayak). 2 mid-sized pavilions and a large pavilion seating up to 1000 with kitchen and stage are available for rental.
- Annual & Seasonal Events
- Boat Ramp (1-lane)
- Breakfast with Santa
- Canoe/Kayak Trails
- Fishing (lake)
- Fox Lake Christmas Festival of Crafts
- Fox Lake Spring Festival of Crafts
- Volleyball (sand)
- Event Pavilion (seats 800)
- 2 Medium Pavilions (seat 85 each)
- 3 Small Pavilions (seat 30 each)
- 1 Family Picnic Shelters (seats 20)
- 3 Family Picnic Shelters (seat 6-10 each)
- Sand Volleyball Court
Listed in State of Florida Great Florida Birding Trail - Water and Wading Birds (Coot, Snowy Egret, Green Heron, Anhingas), Migratory Songbirds. Occasionally—Swallow-tailed Kites, Limpkin, Roseate Spoonbill, Sandhill Crane ADA Access:
Parking, Restrooms, Pavilion, Playground Dos & Don’ts:
- No swimming.
- Service animals only or dogs on short leash and only when leading dog between vehicle and boat.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.