At the west end of Fay Boulevard, this 192.7-acre community park offers access to a 27-acre fishing lake. Facilities include 2 playgrounds, pavilions, fishing piers, dog park and launch area for small non-motorized boats.
- Boat Launch (non-motorized or electric trolling motors)
- Dog Park
- Fishing (fishing piers & shoreline)
- Family Pavilions
- Medium Pavilions
Migratory Songbirds, Waders, Swallow, Moorhen
, Deer, Turtle ADA Access:
Parking, Restrooms, Drinking Fountain Dos & Don’ts:
- No swimming.
- Service animals only or dogs on short leash and only when leading dog between vehicle and boat.
- No internal-combustion motors on lake, electric trolling motors allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.