Our Pro Shop features a well-stocked full line of merchandise, apparel in the latest styles, and friendly staff.
- Browse our Pro Shop and you'll find hats, shirts and tops that feature an attractive logo.
- We have your favorite golf balls.
- Golf bags, shoes, rain gear and a variety of soft goods anticipate your shopping needs.
- Prices are competitive with off-course discount golf shops.
- For that special gift, we offer Gift Certificates that can be applied to fees, rentals, and Pro Shop merchandise. We also offer Merchandise Certificates that exclude fees and rentals.
Rental Golf Clubs
Complete top of the line sets of rental golf clubs are available for a fee of $30 (plus sales tax).
The Shack provides an excellent menu for breakfast, lunch and complete catering service. A beverage golfer service car provides refreshment on the golf course. Call 321-305-4958 to arrange your function.
Instruction with the Pro
Assessment and fine tuning for the professional and experienced golfer, an introduction for the beginner—or whatever your needs, the Savannahs offers individual instruction and group lessons with a talented pro. Call for an appointment. Only PGA Master Professional Certified Instructor on the Space Coast
Includes video at no additional charge
Adults ½-Hour $45; Series of 5 ½-Hour Lessons $195
Junior ½-Hour $30; Series of 5 ½-Hour Lessons $125
One Hour Lesson (2-10 Students) $50.00 Hour Plus $20 per/student
Series of 4 One Hour Lessons (4-10 Students) $50 per/student
For private lessons call: 321.455.1375
Youth/College Golf Association Membership
Click for Youth Golf Association Application (PDF)
Scheduling Your EventSpecial Events
Brevard County hosts a number of tournaments and golfing events at The Savannahs. Many of these events are fundraisers or golf socials scheduled by various organizations. To make arrangements for your event or to obtain a schedule, call the Pro Shop.
The Savannahs clubhouse is popular for groups, banquets, wedding and party events.
Click here see our events calendar for more details...