The community center, affectionately known as Tiger Den due to its proximity to Cocoa High School, is the focal point of this 2.5-acre community park. The gymnasium and small activity rooms make it a popular site for basketball, special interest activities and summer day camp. The park grounds include a half basketball court and sand volleyball courts, a playground and picnic shelter. Additionally, a 1-mile paved nature trail around Clear Lake extends from Travis Park to the Brevard Museum. Click here for the monthly calendar.
Facility Reservations: (321) 633-1871
- 1 - Small Size Pavilion (seats up to 27)
- 1 - Meeting Room (seats up to 25)
- Volleyball Courts
Parking, Community Center, Playground, Paved Nature Trail
Dos & Don’ts:
- No swimming or fishing.
- Restrooms are available during Community Center hours only.
- Service animals only.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.