The event pavilion with 4 grills is adjacent to restrooms with a paved walkway leading to the playground and benches. Three picnic shelters, grills, picnic tables, and a grass volleyball court invite leisure activity. A multi-use field, paved pedway, and a pavilion with serving area and restrooms was completed as part of the Parks Referendum. Click here for the monthly calendar.
- Field Use
- Event Pavilion (seats 210)
- 3 Family Picnic Shelters (each seats 16)
- Medium Pavilion (seats 60) with serving area
: Listed in State of Florida Great Florida Birding Trail—Migratory Songbirds in season ADA Access:
Parking, Restrooms, Pavilion, Playground, Nature Center, Nature Boardwalk Dos & Don’ts:
- Service animals only.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.