A family picnic shelter and individual picnic tables are around the lake, with volleyball facilities nearby. The large lake features a natural canoe launch (fishing is welcomed there and in the tributaries, although swimming is not allowed). A rustic tent camping site and woodland nature trail are on the south side of the lake. Another trail with botanical markers is located near the large pavilion.
- Event Pavilion (seats up to 1400)
- 2 Small Pavilions (seat 48 each)
- Rustic Camp Sites for Non-Profit Organizations
Migratory Songbirds, Hawk, Osprey, Alligator, Armadillo, Feral Hog, Raccoon, Snake, Turtle, Whitetail Deer
Parking, Restrooms, Pavilions, Playground Dos & Don’ts:
- Service animals only.
- Alcoholic beverages in designated areas only.
- Other restrictions as posted.