County Logo
Natural Resources Banner
The NRM Mission...
To protect the quality of life and promote a sustainable future by managing and conserving the natural resources of Brevard County.

Natural Resources - Boating & Waterways Program

In the spotlight at Brevard County Natural Resources Beaches Program

In The Spotlight - 
Boating & Waterways Program

5th Annual Space Coast Waterfest
The Annual Space Coast Waterfest events will be held in Palm Bay on May 4th and at Kiwanis Island on Merritt Island on May 18th.

Brevard County’s Boating and Waterways Program works to align the needs and resources of the County’s extensive waterways. The Program ensures the safety and enjoyment of the general public and is working to maintain a balance between the environmental, recreational, and commercial needs of the region, now and into the future.

Brevard County Boating and Waterways Program

Natural Resources Management Department

Viera Government Center
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Building A
Viera, FL 32940

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Office: 321-633-2016
Fax: 321-633-2029

Email Brevard Planning & Development Director Email Director
Brevard County Planning and Development Meetings Calendar Event Calendar
Driving Directions
Frequently Asked Questions Frequently Asked Questions
Beach Management Program

Boating & Waterways

Environmental Permitting

Environmental Remediation Compliance
Phone: (321) 633-2017

Watershed Management
Phone: (321) 633-2014

Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © 2014 Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.