County Logo
County Manager Banner

County Manager's Office Economic Development


The County Manager produces documents on Economic Development in Brevard County

FileSizeUploaded on
EDC 4th Quarter Report 1.54 MB29 Oct, 2014
EDC 3rd Quarter 1.18 MB28 Jul, 2014
EDC FY 13-14 QTR 2 Report FINAL 1.02 MB23 Apr, 2014
EDC FY 2012-13 Annul Rept 4.62 MB02 Apr, 2014
EDC 2013-14 1st Quarter Report 967.37 KB22 Jan, 2014
EDC 4th Quarter Report 2013 1.82 MB23 Oct, 2013
EDC 3rd Quarter Report 2013 1.84 MB23 Oct, 2013
EDC FY 11-12 Anual Report 55.04 KB26 Feb, 2013
EDC FY 11-12 All Quarterly Reports 2.26 MB24 Sep, 2015
EDC FY 12-13 First Quarter Report 432.29 KB24 Sep, 2015
FS125.045 report FY10/11 127.99 KB14 Feb, 2012
EDC FY 10-11 Annual Report 2.38 MB14 Feb, 2013
Economic Development Incentives FY09/10 2.37 MB14 Feb, 2012
FS125.045 report FY09/10 687.25 KB14 Feb, 2012

County Manager's Office

2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Bldg. C
Viera, FL 32940
Fax: (321) 633-2115


Stockton Whitten
, County Manager
Pamela Barrett, Administrative Assistant
(321) 633-2001

Venetta Valdengo, Assistant County Manager,
Community Services
Sandy Daughtry, Administrative Assistant
(321) 633-2003


Frank Abbate, Assistant County Manager,
Public Safety and Support Services
Joy Roth, Administrative Assistant
(321) 633-2004


Development and Public Services
Joy Roth, Administrative Assistant
(321) 633-2002


Contact Webmaster about this website's content, services, or technical issues.
Board of County Commissioners
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way  Viera, FL 32940
Tel: (321) 633-2000 or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8771
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases and Newsletters
Subscribe to Brevard County Public Information Releases
County Webmail | Using Our Site | Privacy Statement | ADA Notice | Site Map
Copyright © Brevard County, Florida. All rights reserved.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.