Brevard County Animal Services and Enforcement believes in assisting its citizens as much as possible with the process of adopting or fostering a loving animal that needs a new home.
Please be sure to Print the application that applies to your needs with the understanding that:
- Each application must be filled out in its entirety.
- The application must then be submitted to the shelter in which the animal is located.
- Understand that "No Animal" can or will be held because of submission of your application, the approval process does take some time and the applications are reviewed on a first come first serve basis.
- If an animal must be fostered before it is adopted both applications are required.
- Submission of an application "Does Not" guarantee approval.
Click the links below to download the adoption and foster application forms.